Saturday, July 25, 2009

Donde Esta Mi Swagger?

Uhg, oye, um, eh, damn it's been awhile since I've written up in this. I guess I just haven't had much to say lately. Things are just kind of dwindling by. I'm still not over D, a part of me probably never will be, but I'm putting my feet forward or whatever and what not. In the end I know what I did was right, it's the same shit fuck back issue I have every time things end with a girl, for some reason I'm just not a quick get over-er. I think it's because I'm so damn picky and choosy with whom I choose to share my time with. Take the few weeks I've been broken up with D for, I've had a few opportunites with other girls but have let them pass by the wayside because I just wasn't interested. That's just how I work, I don't care, if you don't do it for me totally then I'm not gonna fake it just for some easy ass. Don't get me wrong, more often than not I wish I could be that guy but I guess it's just not in my genes. Either way, I feel like I'm coming back around, I really need to make something happen that gets D out of my head soon though. I mean seriously, I ended it with her, granted it was a mercy killing that I truly didn't want to do but I did it, I shouldn't still be having this trouble. I need to just have a fun night with another chick. Either way I'm still not happy, I can't say I'm miserable but I'm definately missing a step or two. A week for now I'll be at the early end of my big 10 day vacation, if there's one thing I'll be looking for while I'm out there it's my damn swagger...I've been missing it for far too long and it's time to get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment